Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Still Catching Up...


I HAVE been making jewellery but I haven't had enough time to blog it.   So I will be posting a bit here & there when I get the time (there just aren't enough hours in the day what with working, family, my paper crafting & main blog + jewellery making - I'd love to do some sewing as well but that ain't gonna happen unless I win the lottery so I can give up work lol).  This necklace was made with some hand painted glass beads, some quartz crystal chips, crackle glass beads & faux pearls.


I'm linking this to:
Sugar & Spice at Seven Thirty Three
So Creative
Skip to my Lou
Talent Tuesday 
Polly Want a Crafter? 
The Polkadot Giraffe

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty, love this colour scheme

Jilly said...

It will be best if you send some of the tips for taking photographs. Because I don't do it so well. In your post, This looks almost too beautiful to ornament. Just gorgeous.
gifts for boys

Linda Wescott said...

This is so pretty and elegant Tracey, my daughter would love those colours. Thanks for popping by my blog. Hugs lin

Trish and Treasure said...

Wow, this is so pretty!
Trish